We have leagues on the following days. Call for details:
- Monday Co-ed
- Monday Men’s
- Tuesday Competition
- Tuesday Recreation
- Wednesday Competition
- Wednesday Recreation
- Thursday Competition
- Thursday Recreation
At family-owned and operated Pioneer Bowl Sports Center, our softball league is only one among several exciting sports leagues we offer.
- League and tournaments
- League registration
- Summer season is May through August
- Fall season is September and October
Sports Leagues Promote Fun and Teamwork
The emphasis of all leagues is on having a good time out on the diamond with teammates and opponents alike. Our softball league is perfect for those teams looking to compete or to get out and have fun. After the game, you can head inside and grab a drink or sandwich with your teammates.
Softball League Overview and Fees
In business since 1980, our sports center is committed to providing a fun and exciting atmosphere for athletes, new or old.
- Games are seven innings or 50 minutes (whichever occurs first)
- Amateur Softball Association (ASA) approved bats must be used
- Additional points discussed on April 5, 2017
All of our sports leagues do include a league fee. The softball league fee includes:
- 15-16 league games in the regular season
- Reserved field at Pioneer Bowl Sports Center
- One paid umpire at each field
- Game balls are provided for every game
- Championship gifts for up to 14 players on the championship team
- Additional championship gifts can be purchased
Download Important Softball League Forms
All of our leagues promote fun, excitement, and friendly competition. When your game has ended, enjoy a beverage with your teammates in our large bar area or relax in front of our TVs for sports viewing.
Below are three important forms to review and complete to enroll in our softball league.